L O N G H A I R S Q U A D
- baby, how we spoon like no one else harry comes out to visit louis in los angeles and it’s easy, to pretend that things could stay like this.
- thump thump thump (goes my heart again)louis and harry are best friends and one of them finally works up the nerve to make a move
- counting the steps between us that year abroad helped harry establish that he is in love with his best friend. now, if louis would stop treating him like a little brother, that would be awesome.
- oh baby, baby, the reason i breathe is you he wants to kiss louis. kiss him on his forehead, smoothing the tight lines of stress that have formed over the years.
- we wreak havoc with our hearts harry finds that he can’t keep things separate; neither can louis.
- your love is bright as ever (baby love me lights out) harry’s got a late night talk show, louis’ got a couple of grammys, they’re best friends who like to kiss.
- it’s a bright kind of blur harry wakes up and he can’t remember last night but he’s covered in glitter and he thinks he may have accidentally married his best friend
- sans the surface harry likes beautiful things; louis is starshine. new zealand isn’t so bad.
- i’d never sing of love if it does not exist where harry and louis decide to make a pact to have casual sex without falling in love with each other.
- my only sunshine when harry is only a few weeks old, and louis is two, the older boy is immediately intrigued by the little person in the carry cot.
- it’s always you i always knew louis pines pathetically and miserably for his best friend who is inconveniently taken.
- we’re looking for something dumb to do harry and louis decide that they need to come up with the best senior prank possible.
- wrap me up like a present and put me away it’s christmas time and as louis’ best friend, harry needs to make sure he doesn’t feel lonely during the merriest part of the year.
(Harry Holmes&Louis Watson)
/according to the offical BBC Sherlock poster/
pros and cons of being 1d af
- youre 1d af
- youre whipped
- youre shoved up 5 strangers assholes
- you unwillingly love things about 1d
- you dont know what to do for a day without them
- youre 1d af
Warnings: None applied
Summary: Henry VIII ruined it for everybody. Since then, law and an ancient spell dictate that a monarch (or almost monarch) can only marry the person chosen by the magic of the church. Louis, heir apparent to the British throne, dislikes most things about his inheritance—but especially if it keeps him from finding the other half of his heart.
#zaynmalik #onedirection #drawings
talking about the camp scene in this is us +
You want my phone number? It’s useless. The best way to contact me is to fill a human skull with acorns and vigorously shake it into the night. I will hear you eventually.